Insomnia is a condition that you can’t sleep at night. It is sign when you tossing and turning around your pillow in your bed. Insomnia can become worse for your body if it is always happens during the night. You must get the solution how to make you can sleep well again at the night right away, if not your body will drop and you will have a serious disease.
Why today so many people get insomnia? One of the reasons is because Thomas Alva Edison found light bulb. Why that could cause insomnia? Because after Thomas Alva Edison found light bulb, it was seems like no dark anymore in the world so people could work all the day even at night. You can compare this situation before light bulb found by Thomas Alva Edison.
It is better you use natural herbal remedy first before consume sleeping pills for curing insomnia because sleeping pills can make you addicted. Here are some natural herbal remedies that you can try it at your home :
1. California Poppy. If you consume the potion from leaves and flowers from this plant, it at night can be useful as a relaxation medicine, it doesn’t make you addicted.
2. Catnip. Cat love this herb. This herb can give sedative effect for human, sometimes also suggest as very dilute tea for babies and kids that have sleep problem.
3. Celer Seed. If you inhale the aroma of this herb it can make you feel sleepy. In France the extract of this herb is used to reduce excessive water from your body and remove poison from the body system which should help for sleeping.
4. Dong Quai. Consider as “Woman Medicine Plant Emperor” by Chinese people. Already be used over 5000 years to balance the metabolism of the body, menstruation’s cycle, and repair the body system. But in the Western, people use it to cure insomnia. It is not recommended for pregnant woman, suckle woman, menstruated woman and the people who consume blood dilute medicine.
5. Hawthorn. Traditionally be used to make heart’s muscle strong and still be used widely in Europe as a heart medicine. Make a tea from Hawthorn’s flower to cure insomnia. This medicine is available in capsule as a herbal supplement.
6. Heather. Tea from this flower is an old medicine from Scotland for people that have insomnia. Drink the tea before you go to sleep.
7. Hops. It is be used as a sleep medicine for a long time ago. Hops still popular in Germany and Poland. This herb can makes sedative effect if you consume it at night. In the noon it can decrease your stress by put this herb in to your pillow so you can inhale the aroma.
8. Lemon Balm. Tea that made from this herb usually mix with Chamomile to make the body relax and make you feel sleepy. This herb also uses to cure depression, worry, tired because of stress, anything that makes you can’t sleep well.
9. Passion Flower. Tea from this herb can relax your nerve system and make you feel sleepy. This is not recommended for pregnant woman.
10. Valerian Root. To make a bedtime tea of valerian, an effective sedative, pour 1 cup boiling water over 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chopped root. Drink 1 cup before retiring. The tea may also be taken two to three times during the day. Valerian root capsules and tinctures are available.
11. Chamomile Tea made from chamomile has traditionally been drunk as a bedtime beverage. To brew it, pour 1 cup boiling water over 2 to 3 teaspoons minced flowers. Steep, then strain. Tea bags are available.
Saint-John’s-wort. This herb is a treatment not only for depression but
also for nervous unrest. It may work by inhibiting an enzyme known as
MAO. It is most effective when taken for four to six weeks. To make a
tea, steep 1 to 2 teaspoons dried flowering tops in 1 cup boiling water,